SLASH Pure Wave/Strapless
Conosciuto per la sua eccezionale deriva e la sua trazione costante, la nuova generazione di Slash presenta modifiche minime per migliorare le prestazioni a 360 gradi. Costruito con Quad-Tex, il materiale più resistente, ripstop rinforzato 4x, .
Un bordo d'attacco più piccolo e una punta affusolata offrono una rotazione più rapida, una caratteristica utile per reazioni veloci in onde.
Il bordo di trascinamento dei denti dello squalo migliora la durata, alleggerisce e bilancia l'aquilone in generale e supporta ulteriormente le svolte più veloci fornendo un migliore trasferimento della coppia dal bordo di attacco al bordo di uscita.
L'aggiunta di misure da 11 me 12 m significa che ora puoi guidare con vento leggero e iniziare a perfezionare quelle arie senza straps.
Dimensioni: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Who is it for?
Dedicated surfers & strapless kiters.
What’s it do?
Drifts amazingly in front of you while riding a wave, it also offers quick steering in order to be positioned in an instant and linear power delivery.
Why is it unique?
Tapered wing tips provide precision steering and it is also tuned to sit & stay further back in the window.
This year we have fine tuned the tension in the whole canopy by adding a seam that spreads the back line tension further towards the center of the kite for an even more powerful and balanced kite as well as the new OnePoint and SureLock Inflation System.
The ideal choice to stoke out dedicated wavekiters, the 2020 Slash delivers unmatched drift, a wide wind range and quicker reaction time.
The leading edge bladder is tapered through the wingtip, creating a small diameter for fast turning speed and response. Providing incredible low-end power and the best down-the-line drift in the Naish line, the bar pressure is light to help fight fatigue and keep kiters on the water even longer. Made to take a beating in heavy surf, the Quad-Tex canopy remains the strongest material in the industry, while the leading edge seam features our exclusive HT+ thread that tested off the charts in strength. Thanks to the strength that Quad-Tex provides, Dacron strut panels can be removed without a loss of canopy rigidity, allowing for further weight reduction. Our unique Bladder Lock ensures there is no movement in the leading edge bladder or struts when inflating, deflating, crashing or packing.
The Slash has established itself as Naish’s premier wave kite, providing incredible down-the-line drift and stable flight, perfect for park-and-ride style kitesurfing.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- NEW SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- NEW One Point Inflation System with 9 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
- Constant leading edge taper with Reduced diameter in the Wing tip area = the most precise steering for quick position adjustements
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Airmax Pump (Sold Separately) = Making the experience of kite-inflation practically effortless, the all new Airmax Pump is the fastest and easiest on the market to date.
- Angled Wing Tip = Torsion transmission to entire LE and low drag on water for relaunch
- Constant Leading Edge Taper = Perfect transfer of torque from the wing tip to the entire kite
- Three-strut Design = Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning
- Unmatched drifting ability
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn Ultra-reinforced wingtip construction
- Quick water relaunch
Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric
Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
One Point Inflation System with 9 mm Hoses
Super easy inflation & deflation of kite
Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
(Sold Separately) Making the experience of kite-inflation practically effortless, the all new Airmax Pump is the fastest and easiest on the market to date.
Front-loading zip bag = quick & convenient packing
Front & bottom drainage mesh = enhanced ventilation
Centipede strap = link multiple kite bags for hands-free carrying
Side pump attachment
Kiteboard carry straps
Angled Wing Tip
Torsion transmission to entire LE and low drag on water for relaunch
Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
Constant Leading Edge Taper
Increased rigidity in wing tip for sharper turning
Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning
The arc generates maximum projected area for power and lift while the swept design provides precision turning, control and ideal relaunch capabilities.
The profile’s depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning.
Radial Segmented Arc
The radial segmented shape uses short linear segments to accurately form the kite’s arc.
Low Drag Wing Tip
This wing tip geometry decreases the overall surface area of the non-lifting portion, greatly reducing drag. The more efficient the lift/drag ratio becomes, the faster the wing tip can move through the air. This allows the kite to be both quicker and more responsive through turns.
MOLDED TE REINFORCEMENT
Optimal trailing edge protection with a molded reinforcement at the end of each strut.
Large thermo-molded bumpers wrap around the leading edge, which provide seam protection when landing and launching the kite.
Patches along LE segments to protect the seams.
2-PIECE LEADING EDGE
This construction provides better twist control of the leading edge, and improves turning performance.
VERTICAL SEAM STRUTS
A reduction in the number of pieces used in the struts means more precision in defining the canopy profile. The seams are also reinforced with an extra layer of webbing, and double zigzag stitches to avoid breakage.